Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Perspective

I've just completed a kettle bell workout, and it does feel damn good to be swinging again! My hamstring feels powerful again, and i must remember to be careful to warm my muscles properly to prevent injury again! That last injury lasted almost a month!

-----
Another Singaporean on MDA! He was asking a lot of questions and I hope my answers are more relevant since we are from the same part of the world. 
Today, I saw my own signature on MDA forums, after a long time, and it really jolted something in me. I was reminded that I actually lost more than 8kg over less than 6 months, and since then i've lost zero for the whole of 2011. Back then, all the motivation was there to look beautiful in my wedding dress, and fighting carb craving took no effort once i got over the carb flu. However, putting that crap sugar back in my mouth was too easy after the solemnization in Dec 2010, and the more i ate, the harder it was to give it up. Of course i didn't lose anymore! 

Heres what i posted for Sky from MDA:



Now I've just got to take my own advice. 
Goal is to be a lean and fit modern girl like i've always dreamed to be :)

No comments:

Post a Comment