Saturday, September 10, 2011

Oh.. Remember this feeling!

I'm feeling terrible. Lots of gas and churning going on in my stomach. I feel as if the food is going back up my throat.
I've never had such intense reaction before. :( REMEMBER THIS AWEFUL FEELING!
I had to have Hubby rub 如意油 on my lower chest..

I've been eating v clean w small quantities per seating, since I starting my coconut oil "lunch" since Monday.

and just had a cheese prata+ an egg prata.. (ruined -_-)
The thing is, I didn't really want it. It's was mainly the thrill of finally being able to reply YES to Hubby, when he SMSed to ask if I want him to pack supper. I was blissfully feeling NO HUNGER+CRAVINGS. the oil thing works!

Just remember, when an occasion for junk food come by again, the tummy torture after is so not worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment